Sponsoring a Family
Sponsoring a Syrian family will likely be one of the most memorable decisions you can make. With your help, a family can start a new life in BC. We understand it is also a big decision. And that is where we come it. If you or your group are considering sponsorship, please contact us and we can help you navigate your options.
Different Types of Refugee Sponsorship
1. Sponsorship Agreement Holders (SAH) SAHs are groups across Canada which have signed agreements with the Government to assist and settle refugees. If you are a financial donor, we can match you with a SAH.
2. Blended Visa Office-Referred Program (VOR) This program matches UNHCR refugees with private sponsors.
3. Any group of five Canadian citizens over the age of 18 can sponsor refugees.
4. Community Sponsors organizations can sponsor refugees.
5. Joint Assistance Sponsorship Program This program brings together organizations with refugees with special needs.
Interested in Knowing More?
If you or your group would like more information about how you can sponsor, we would love to talk to you! Please contact us.